Dwayne F Ledesma, MDGeneral Surgery
Dr. Ledesma is dedicated to providing comprehensive care in General, Colon and Rectal and Vascular Surgery. From patient education, diagnosis and screening to treatment and management using both minimally invasive and surgical techniques, Dr. Ledesma brings sub-specialty expertise to you.
Accepts most insurances. Please call the office to confirm your specific plan.
Carotid Artery Stenting
Minimally Invasive Procedure And Surgery
Minimally Invasive Surgery
Vascular Surgery Hernia
- Vascular Surgery - Board Certified
- General Surgery - Primary - Board Certified
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Residency: Baylor University - 1999
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - Northwestern University Medical School - 1994
- Fellowship: Union Memorial Ctr for Vascular Intervention (ENDV) - Baltimore - 2001
- Fellowship: University of Texas - 2000
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Medical Center of Trinity