Ivan A Ramos, MDInternal Medicine
Dr. Ramos strives to meet the needs of his patients and community, on a regular and consistent basis, with honesty and integrity. To be fair, helpful and compassionate. To keep communication open for patients and staff. To consistently work to solve patients' and the community's needs in a professional, friendly and timely fashion.
Accepts most insurances. Please call the office to confirm your specific plan.
Electrocardiogram - EKG
High Blood Pressure
- Internal Medicine - Primary - Board Certified
- Internship: Dominican Republic Public Health Service - Indigent Care - 1981
- Residency: Lutheran Medical Center - Cleveland - 1984
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena - 1979
- Fellowship: West Virginia University - 1985
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Medical Center of Trinity