Jennifer L Laman, DOFamily Medicine
Her practice philosophy is one in which she is dedicated to treating every individual patient as a ""whole"" person as she was trained to do as an osteopathic physician. Dr. Laman believes in patient education and promotion of wellness and encourages patients' participation in their medical care. ""The patient/physician relationship is a partnership, and is at the center of her management philosophy. ""I would consider it a privilege to get to know you and your family and my honor to take care of you,"" she says.
Accepts most insurances. Please call the office to confirm your specific plan.
Blood Glucose Monitoring
Electrocardiogram - EKG
Pain - Trigger Point Injection
- Family Medicine - Primary - Board Certified
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - Lake Erie College - 2009
- Internship: Largo Medical Center - 2010
- Residency: Largo Medical Center - 2012
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Medical Center of Trinity