Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point offers occupational health and worker's compensation services through our Company Care program. Company Care is a comprehensive occupational health solution tailored to meet the unique needs of your business or industry. Services provided include drug testing programs, occupational health services as well as worker's compensation treatment.
Company Care works with more than 3000 employers in the HCA West Florida market areas including Pasco, Hernando, Hillsborough and Pinellas Counties.
Company Care Hours:
Monday - Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm
After Hours Care
In the event of a work-related injury, the Emergency Department at Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is available to meet the urgent care needs of your employee. Company Care coordinates with the Emergency Department in order to obtain appropriate information for follow-up treatment.
Our Emergency Department has trained personnel in drug/alcohol collections to meet any post-accident drug/alcohol protocols under your drug-free workplace program.
Company Care offers the following individual services or we can customize a program to meet your specific needs.
Occupational Health Services
- Injury Care
- Pre-employment/DOT physicals
- On-site nursing services & assessments
- Comprehensive drug testing program
- Breath alcohol testing
- Diagnostics, screenings & vaccinations
- Medical surveillance
- Safety programs
- Education & consultation
- Occupational Medicine Healthcare Provider/certified Medical Review Officer
- After-hours drug testing and injury care
- Independent Medical Exams (IMEs)
- Medical records review
- Medical case management
Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Services
- Physical & Occupational Therapy
- Return to Work evaluations
- Work Conditioning/Work Hardening
- Pre-placement screens
- Job-site analysis
- Injury prevention education
- Case Management Services
Work Site Wellness Programs
- Health risk appraisals
- Body composition testing
- Health fairs & screenings
- Health education & consultation
- Online health information library
For more information on how Company Care can help you, please contact us at (727) 819-2941